Possibilities Are at the Center of Our Reading Community
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Reading, MA, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention and with your loved one in mind. We ensure they have opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in The Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art or visit the beauty salon/barber shop. It is a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s some of what our Middlesex County community offers:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Daily Living Assistance
- Cueing and Orientation Assistance
- Licensed Nurse Available 24/7
- Medication Management
- Mobility Assistance
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Apothecary Center
- Delicious Mediterranean-Style Menus with Input Opportunities through Time to Dish
- Hydration and Snack Stations
- Innovative, Adaptive Engagement Programming
- Private Courtyards
- Town Center for Arts, Workshops, Town Hall Meetings and Entertainment
- Volunteer Opportunities and Letter-Writing Programs
- Easy to Navigate Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite, or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory Display Case Located At Each Entry
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services