Possibilities Are at the Center of Our Huntingdon Valley Community
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Huntingdon Valley, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention and with your loved one in mind. We ensure they have opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in The Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art or visit the beauty salon/barber shop. It is a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what you will find at our Memory Care residence in Lower Moreland Township, PA:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Daily Living Assistance
- Licensed Nurse Available 24/7
- Medication Management
- Mobility Assistance
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Apothecary Center
- Community Access to Courtyards
- Creative Arts Studio
- Delicious, Healthful Menus with Input Opportunities through Time to Dish
- Innovative, Adaptive Engagement Programming
- Town Center for Community Activities, Entertainment, Events, Meetings and Celebrations
- Snack and Hydration Stations
- Volunteer Opportunities and Letter-Writing Programs
- Easy to Navigate Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite, or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Laundry, Linen and Housekeeping Services
- Memory Display Case Located At Each Entry