Possibilities Are at the Center of Our Bartlett Community
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Bartlett, we design and plan everything—from our convenient services and amenities to our events—with intention and with your loved one in mind. We ensure they have opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
At our Bartlett, IL, Memory Care community, it begins in The Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art or visit the beauty salon/barber shop. It is a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what you will find at Artis Senior Living of Bartlett:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Doctor Appointment Scheduling
- Health Center
- Licensed Nurse Available 24/7
- On-Call Dentist and Audiologist
- Respite Care
- Chef-Prepared Meals Served Family-Style in Your Neighborhood Dining Room
- Creative Arts Studio
- Innovative, Adaptive Engagement Programming
- Larger Space for Events, Spiritual Services, Exercise
- Community Center
- Snack and Hydration Stations
- Town Hall Meetings
- Volunteer Opportunities and Letter-Writing Programs
- Walking Paths and Gardens
- Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory Display Case Located At Each Entry
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services